1. Who are marginocephalians?
2. What are the diagnostic characters of Marginocephalia? How are marginocephalians related to other ornithischians?
3. What are the diagnostic characters of Pachycephalosauria?
4. What are the diagnostic characters of Ceratopsia?
5. Describe chewing as practiced by ceratopsian dinosaurs.
6. What do we know about ceratopsian egg-laying and nesting?
7. Give a brief history of ceratopsian biogeography.
8. What is sexual selection? Intraspecific competition?
9. What is in the inferred function of the horns and frill in ceratopsians?
10. What is the inferred function of the dome in pachycephalosaurs?
11. How do marginocephalian features relate to intraspecific competition and sexual selection?
Was this article helpful?